Link Building helps your site to get up the rankings and be seen, and it’s not just a case of getting links to your website on lots of other pages, but getting other page links on yours too search engines like that, that’s why its called a world wide web you see. Everything connected and inter-connected oh what a tangled web we weave – so lets try untangling a few of the difficulties of link building for you, and find out how to make link building as painless as possible. At LinkBuildingWiki.com, we are paving the way for the best practices in link building.
Web Content make this as easy to understand as possible so that people will understand it and help you to spread the word. It is also important that you do not have lots of grammatical errors or spelling mistakes nobody wants to be associated with a sloppy site do they, you wont be taken seriously as all.
- Pay Per Click – PPC is a pretty good link building tool, and when traffic increases to your site it really doesn’t matter how they found you, they still might link to you.
- Article Marketing – writing articles for syndication onto sites such as Ezine can really help, you see, the good article sites already have high ranking and you simply tag along.
- Directories – there are thousands of web directories these days, and many of them are free. Its all about seeing and being seen by the spiders!
- Link Exchange Sites – there are also thousands of sites which will help you to trade links with other relevant sites, but beware of these you could find yourself bombarded with everything from flower baskets to mobile phones to how to grow the perfect potato even if your site is about motor insurance!
- Answer Questions – there are some really easy questions put up sometimes on places like Yahoo Answers, just answer them and provide a link to a relevant resource your website, brilliant!
- Forums – many of the forums allow their members to include links. If you become a valued member of the forum with quality contributions, people will begin to trust you and are very likely to follow your link they might even buy something from you
- Blogging – if you start a blog its a great way to get links, but remember, the only successful blogs are the interesting ones which are updated regularly, so don’t bother blogging for blogging’s sake you’ve got to mean it. Another idea is to make comments on other peoples blogs, (useful ones!), that way you’ll build up a network of blogging buddies and they can link to you.
These are just a few ideas about link building, how it can actually be fun yes, it can, and it really is the best way to increase your rankings so get to it.